Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Welcome to le Blog

Hi Everyone. Thanks for coming to Cosas Pequenas Felices.. for those of you who haven't discovered the wonder of BabelFish, it means "little happy things" in Spanish.

Since I started working, I have a lot more time on my hands-- (it shouldn't work out that way, should it?) I've had more time to notice a bunch of cool things going on around me-- so I decided to create this blog to share anything spectacular that crosses my path. It's going to be a hogdepodge of crap. Enjoy!?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cool man. cool

dquack said...

Welcome to the blogosphere. And while if I think about it, yes you have more time when you first start out. At least I did. For the first time I wasn't working, going to school, involved in project, etc., etc. Plus, I lived away from many of my friends. On top of that, I was only allowed to work 40 hours a week.

Enjoy it while it lasts. The higher you move up the career chain, and when you start your own family (even if you don't have kids), the busier you become. As po' as I was, I really did like my life as a single gal.