Friday, April 4, 2008

Raincoat Room


Domino Magazine has this bit where they take an outfit and use it as inspiration to design a room. In the May 2006 issue they took a chic little lady in a raincoat and made the Raincoat Room. I got pretty excited since I already had an obnoxiously yellow Kate Spade blanket I found on sale at Marshalls (score!).


When I moved back to Sugar Land, this was my big project for the first couple months. It's still a work-in-progress and it's been really fun finding stuff for my room. I think an upholstered headboard would totally make the room complete and I'm determined to learn how to make one.


Can you tell which room is mine? The grainy cell-phone picture might give it away...

Also, shout out to Dara Quackenbush, my former PR Professor! You're making me nervous reading my blog! How am I doing???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

tha felix really ties this room together. love it. doin good man.

Teal Chic said...

I love this color combo, it looks fantastic!!!