Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hard to Pick...

My fascination with calendars has grown over the past few months, as I've been studying type and spending too much time on the design*sponge.

It could be argued that with the utility of cell phones, computers we don't NEED paper calendars, but I always like to have one for shits and gigs. Plus, it's always satisfying for me physically X-out days when I'm counting down to a special occasion.

There are so many talented people making fabulous calendars these days, here's a few of my favorites...



Match Calendar by Yurko Gutsulak


Polaroid Calendar by Alicia Block (Etsy: AliciaBlock)



Jellybean's Calendar (Etsy: jellybeans)




Linda & Harriet Letterpress Calendar

The new year is a'comin!

And if you're cheap-- you can generate and print out a cool paper craft calendar in any language. Mix it up with some fun paper!

No comments: