Friday, October 24, 2008

Be Back Soon!


Well, tomorrow morning I'm peace'n out for a 20 hour bus ride to San Miguel de Allende (SMA). I'm really excited/nervous to see what's in store for me. My grandmother, who has lived there off and on for 15 years, says you basically have to create your own jobs in SMA. I'm hoping I'll come back with a few opportunities in mind and some new friends my near-future home.

I'm not sure if I'll have the chance to blog from Mexico this week, but I assure you I've set up a couple of posts for next week so you guys don't forget about me. The nerd in me is really pumped that Mexico move will give me more interesting things to blog about. Have a great weekend! Adios my loves.

Photo from SMA 2007 by Chelsey Dyer.

3 comments:

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

Have a lovely trip- good luck :)

Anonymous said...

First time on your blog...glad I stumbled upon it. Have fun in Mexico lindo! :)

Anairam said...

Oh Mexico sounds so great! Will you be there for Dia de los Muertas celebrations? I always make a little offrenda for the first of November. Hope you have a good trip with lots of nice pics to show us when you're back!