Friday, September 26, 2008

Austin Plus Fall Equals Yes


It definitely feels that this is the week Fall arrived. I'm waking up to no humidity, cool breezes and bare branches (okay, so the last one got a little help from Hurricane Ike.) It's only fit that we head up to Austin where the weather should crisper. We're going to get some last minute hang time with a friend who's about to start working abroad and catch up with everyone else we left behind. Our friends in Austin don't make it any easierliving in Houston. :)

ACL is also this weekend-- I won't be attending, but it will always have a place in my heart. Once I had class the Friday morning of the festival and my Political Science professor let us out early because he wanted to catch an early show. Loved it. I hope the weather stays nice for anyone headed out to Zilker. Have a GREAT weekend!

No comments: