Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Travel Shoes!


These are the shoes I ended up getting. They're made by Clark's. Initially I got some cute Cole Haan shoes with Nike Air technology, thinking they would bring me the most comfort, but then I tried these on and I was blown away.

I wanted to get some super comfy shoes because when we were in Paris I wore crappy Ann Taylor flats and I wanted to end my life by the second day.

I'll be walking several miles a day around Austin (next week) and Washington D.C. (in May) with a group of people and we have to dress professional, meet with politicians and represent Good ol' Fort Bend County. I don't know who we're meeting in D.C., but we'll be meeting with Texas Governor Rick Perry next Tuesday.

.. and i think I'm done posting about shoes for awhile.

No comments: