Friday, August 8, 2008

woot woot! Cien.


Today's My 100th Post. I didn't think I'd make it this far, so thanks for anyone who's been reading, commenting and supporting.I'm still not exactly sure what my blog is about?




Cameron got back last night. We orgianlly thought he was getting back today, so it was a great surprise! He was a little thicker and tanner--good signs of a great vacation.

The above picture is him in Lagos, Portugal enjoying a pensive moment on the beach. The other was his beloved towel which he named Perrito and didn't even bring back to the States!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your 100th! Quite an accomplishment.

Welcome home BIG "C". Tell him I'm sorry about the towel but I will be happy to cross-stitch a hand towel with Scout in it if he likes.

Also tell him he's welcome to come tomorrow. We hope he will.

I send a photo to you in a while.

Scott