Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Keepin' up with them Hipster Kids



I've been chronically depressed about the fact that I've been lacking cool music over the past year. I simply haven't had the time or resources. I used be so on top of that game, but when INTERPOL--the organization, not the band-- shut down OiNK, a little piece of my heart went down with it.

I'm not going to run around the city with a string tied around my overly-parted, assymetrical bangs, but I miss knowing what the effin' deal is when it comes to great music.

Then, today I remembered that I could stream KTSW (the award-Winning Texas State Radio Station) on iTunes. I've already heard old favorites such as TV on the Radio and Islands. Of course, there are many, many bands that are sparkling new to me. Salvation! Excitement! I'm going to be cool again.

P.S. If you have any music you'd think I'd like, let me know..

No comments: