Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pink Reunion

pink
pink by explauren featuring Givenchy flat shoes

For the past four years I've HATED the color pink in my wardrobe. I think it has something to do with my Mom or Paris Hilton or hardcore Victoria Secret Pink princess types. It's not that I judge anyone who wears it, pink always looks precious on little girls and women in moderation. Hell, I'd go for an all-pink dress if the occasion was right. I've slowly started to introduce the color back into my outfits. I tried to put together a few items I would like and wear as a little challenge for myself. It was hard, and almost made me start hating pink again :)
Alice + Olivia Ombré strapless maxi dress
Lilly Pulitzer Bangle
Givenchy Flat thong sandal
Mia Fuchsia Hydra
Top Shop Kameryn Oxford Shoe
J.Crew Merino Lili ruffle-chiffon cardigan
Forever 21 floral earings
Lacoste - Solid Pique Headband
TopShop Zip Skirt by Alice MCCall

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm in love with the dress :)

ANNND- i HATED pink most of my life...pretty much until college, and now im a fan. but i feel ya- too much of a pretty thing makes it unbearablee.

and also- im posting a pic of that cake soon. ha- just for you!