Wednesday, December 3, 2008

True to the Game Photoshop


How cute is that? A LARGE scale real life version of photoshop. Just for reference, the whole thing is about the length and width of a pick-up truck. How's that for being from Texas?

agency : Bates141 Jakarta
creative director : Hendra Lesmono
art director : Andreas Junus & Irawandhani Kamarga
copywriter : Darrick Subrata
account executive : Nitya Priyahita
photgrapher : Anton Ismael

I'm just got my Adobe Creative Suite up-and-running in order to learn the tools of the trade. I started thinking about the manual process of process designers went through before computers were available. It certainly wouldn't have been easy to suddenly decide to learn something. Thanks computers. However,I'm totally liking Allison Wonderland-ish the idea of having a little photoshop station with paint, rulers and cute little tools.

1 comment:

chelsey dyer said...

i saw this the other day and saved it myself. really interesting...gets me thinking of other things that could be "real-life"ized.